Learning is not a 100 metre sprint but marathon,…
It is a social institution which provides mental, physical, ideological, and, oral training to the individuals of the society, so as to enable them to have full consciousness of their mission, purpose in life and to equip them to achieve that purpose.
Education is a process through which a nation develops, self-consciousness by developing the self- consciousness of the individuals who compose it.
Education in its general sense is a form of learning in which the knowledge, skills, and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through teaching, training, or research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of others, but may also be autodidactic. Any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational. Education is commonly divided into stages such as preschool, primary school, secondary school and then college, university, or apprenticeship.
A right to education has been recognized by some governments. At the global level, Article 13 of the United Nations’ 1966 International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights recognizes the right of everyone to an education. Although education is compulsory in most places up to a certain age, attendance at school often isn’t, and a minority of parents chooses home-schooling-learning or similar for their children.
Importance of Education
Two measuring instruments of any nation are the teacher, and the students…
- Education is a rope that can carry us to greatness. It is one of the most important things in life because without education you can’t contribute to the world.
- The most basic thing to know about the importance of education is to handling the research, its benefits or how it will brighten up your life. If you like numbers, then maybe search up statistics of how many people have changed when they were more knowing about the world.
- Designing of life planar and find your role models. Are your role models well educated? This shows that they needed education to make them famous so wouldn’t it help you become famous if you were educated?
- Working hard on a goal and being praised for their intelligence is a great thing for a student. Firstly you have been rewarded for your work and secondly people admire you for your knowledge, showing education can make you feel happy and satisfied with yourself.
- Girls and boys who learn to read, write and count will provide a better future for their families and countries. With improved education, so many other areas are positively affected. In short, education has the power to make the world a better place.
- Gives people critical skills and tools to help them better provide for themselves and their children
- Helps people work better and can create opportunities for sustainable and viable economic growth now and into the future
- Helps fight the spread of HIV/AIDS and other diseases, reduces mother and child mortality and helps improve health
- Encourages transparency, good governance, stability and helps fight against graft and corruption.
Education is more than reading, writing, and arithmetic. It is one of the most important investments a country can make in its people and its future and is critical to reducing poverty and inequality. If all students in low income countries left school with basic reading skills 171 million people could be lifted out of poverty. The impact of investment in education is profound: education results in raising income, improving health, promoting gender equality, mitigating climate change, and reducing poverty.
A wise man will be master of his mind; a fool will be its slave…