Points discussed in this lecture are
- Role of women
- Movements(تحریک) are successful due to three
- Minimum or near to zero homework of master mind ( compared to Pakistan movement and present era )
- Hence making 52-54% of population an obsolete or non-functioning part of country.
- Our research ( on how awareness is given to women ) shows that there is No awareness steps / manuals. Most of them have points that are intangible
- World is looking for a very good manual for women
- Present era women doesnot have example or thinks of tangible targets in ( health, education, social, religion, economical characters )
- Target of women is ” Be a women and role should be focused to home”
- This is the way women can contribute in society / world.
- First steps is : design tangible manuals
- second step : There must be teacher / guide to teach the manuals ( this will be the big / major steps )
- 3rd step : All the work should be neutral . Don’t be biased or driven by “desire”.
- For all above, i.e. writing manual must be driven by comprehensive research.
- Present shown or role painted is not the true role of women
- Book 6 : Introduction , title explained & comments.
|Future of Pakistan||