Human Health Awareness Course
The best way to prevent dengue fever is by taking precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes which include:
Using a mosquito repellent containing DEET, or oil of lemon eucalyptus.
Dressing in protective clothing during the day-long-sleeved shirts, long pants, socks, and shoes especially in early morning hours before day break and in late afternoon after dark.
Keeping unscreened windows and doors closed.
Getting rid of areas where mosquitoes breed, such as standing water in flower pots, containers, and bamboos etc
After treatment and recovery for fitness must doing proper exercise.(i.e Role of excercise)
Above example shows the importance of course “Human Health Awareness “
- Difference between healthy and ill body.
- Vital Organs and their role and their diseases
- Endocrine system, hormones, and their diseases
- Bones, and their diseases
- Brain and psychological diseases
- Knowledge about Drugs
- Knowledge about Herbs
- Muscles and body shapes
- Knowledge about massage
- Knowledge about fitness exercises
- Reproductive system and family planning
- Crises management