Pre-marriage awareness course
Marriage, also called matrimony or wedlock, is a socially or ritually recognized union or legal contract between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between them, but according to Islam it is beyond it, Marriage is a vital part of a Muslim’s life. In fact marriage is so important in the religion of Islam that it is declared to be one half of one’s faith. As a Muslim one should live in accordance with the Islamic Jurisprudence in the way shown by the greatest of creations and the person who was the greatest impact on mankind in the existence of the universe.
Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent. It is the joining of two people in a bond that punitively lasts until death, but in practice is increasingly cut short by divorce. Of course, over the course of a relationship that can last as many as seven or eight decades, a lot happens. Personalities change, and true married life is waxes and wanes. And no marriage is free of conflict. What enables a couple to endure is how they handle that conflict. So how do you manage the problems that inevitably arise? And how can you keep the spark alive?…For the answers of these types of all questions we compile a short course.
- What is marriage according to sharia? and the importance of marriage contract.
- What is the transition function, before and after marriage
- What is the health issue and how is it control?
- Required Social habits
- Sharia massail
- Understanding own personality, skills, and weakness.
- Knowing what to do and what not to do
- Some common mistakes from boys and girls
- How are developing good relationship with the in-laws?
- Being a good mother and good father
Frequency of lecture:
One lecture per week ( 1 hr duration)
Registration: 2000/- Pak Rupee
Monthly : 3000/- Pak Rupee